find serious dating

• Hello everyone! I am going to register on a dating site, but I can’t choose the right platform yet. I want to find a person for a serious relationship, but I don’t know which site is best for this. Maybe someone has already tried it and can suggest a good dating site? It would be very useful to know your opinion and recommendations!

• Hi! Recently decided to expand my circle of acquaintances and try to meet girls from Asia. I never thought that it would be so exciting! Registered on tinder for example, and within a few days I started communicating with interesting girls. Conversations were easy, many were open and ready for serious relationships. I like that here you can meet people who are really ready for something serious, and not just flirting. I am very glad that I chose this site!

• Hi! I also once registered on such sites to try to find something serious. To be honest, I did not expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. I met several interesting people with whom I managed to build good communication. Such sites can really help if you search with the right intentions.