How long does the rhodium last on my white gold ring

• How long does the Rhodium last on my white gold ring?

• Thanks for sharing this question.  "We get this question all the time."  I will say that a professionally Rhodium finished ring will retain the Rhodium finish plating much longer than one done at a quick fix type of shop.  Our Repair department is designed with an Industrial Rhodium plating station to make sure your job is done professionally.  First the Jewelry is thoroughly cleaned, then all stones are inspected to make sure they are secure.  Mulloys takes additional steps to provide a three-stage polish of your jewelry inside and out of the design to remove daily wear of scratches.  We also can laser fill any dings, dents and porosity that may be present.    Preparation is the key to success!  From here your jewelry goes through the Rhodium plating department.  Mulloys uses Fresh New Rhodium solution and Anodes to make sure the plating is Brilliant white, and the adhesion or bond is durable.     So how long will it last?  While everyone is different with what they are wearing and how and where they wear it, we recommend taking off your jewelry for occasions like cleaning, going in the spa or encountering contact with chemicals or any abrasive contacts.    The average wearer can get 2 to 3 years out of their jewelry with a fresh Rhodium finish.  We recommend stopping  in every six months for our free cleaning and inspection of your jewelry so we can evaluate when is best for your next Jewelry Repair service.     I hope this helps - Keep your questions coming.